Sunday, October 2, 2011

27th Sept. 2011

Dear Cali
I am doing great. Indiana is beautiful and green. Soon it will turn orange. With this letter is the SD card with pictures for you and to share with Mom & Dad and the family. My mission president is awesome. His wife is really nice too. I sense great things to come.This past week has been successful. The people of Linton are great. I'm serving in a large area in rural part of Indiana. It is the southwestern most part of the mission about 2 hours from Indi. Yesterday we had some training with a Elder from the Quorum of the seventy. His training felt so inspired and straight from God. His testimony is powerful. I believe he knows Jesus Christ. He was the executive director over missionary work so it makes even more sense that what I felt is true. The work has been amazing. I feel the spirit all the time as I am constantly serving and focusing, (loving) the people I meet and trying to help them come closer to Christ. How are you doing? From what I've heard from Mom, Dad, and Brandi it sounds like everyone is doing real well. I am excited, I heard from Mom you were waiting for my address to send me some mail. I love you Cali. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. If you haven't already read my email to Mom & Dad, you should. One thing I forgot to add to the experience of the dinner and blessing was the son-in-law wasn't a member and him and all others there felt the spirit in that visit. I love helping others and I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve in this capacity. I hope to hear from you soon.
Love,
Elder Drake

No comments:

Post a Comment