3rd October 2011
Dear Cali,
I love the blog. You are amazing sis! Thanks for sharing all your love. I knew you'd love them pop rocks, who doesn't love exploding candy! That is a great idea about sending your letters dispersed, makes it even more exciting. Even tho it is plenty exciting to receive just one letter from you. I really enjoy your letters and the blog. I will send you an email next week. I'm thinking like a "dear friends & family" that you could put up. I got the stuff to make your biscuits and gravy for breakfast tomorrow. Excited to try to do that. For the recipes I need to make them and eat them in less than an hour. I can prep something on a break though. Like I'm marinating some stir fry steak today for tomorrow. Last week was great. Had some great experiences. This coming week looks like I will have a great time. Lots of service opportunities in the coming week I'm excited about. How are you? How is the family? I love hearing about the blessings the Lord is pouring out upon you. I love you but I gotta run. I will write you next Monday. Until then take care and
BE LOYAL TO THE ROYAL WITHIN YOU.
Love,
Elder Drake
No comments:
Post a Comment