10th Oct. 2011
Dear Cali,
I really enjoyed reading your letters. It was even more exciting opening one after the other. I absolutely loved the quotes of Albert Einstein in your letters. I laughed and chuckled at some of them like "Black holes are where God divided by zero." I read them over and over. They are great!
As well as having many spiritual experiences I am also having fun. The weather is nice out. Warm with a nice breeze most of the time. Yesterday was SUNDAY FUNDAY and I really had a good time. I have fun speaking Spanglish with my companion. =)
I made biscuits and gravy and the second time they turned out pretty good. Although nothing compared to yours. This last week a member dropped off a bunch of groceries and halloween cookies. This coming Saturday this family we found here invited us to their family cookout. It will be a large gathering of their family and I'm sure there will be lots of delicious food.
This last week I had some great experiences. I also was able to help two different people with math that really needed it. Also met one of the most adorable four year old girls who I found out about her prayer tree. She has a special tree in the park and without anyone telling her she picked it out and likes to pray on her knees at that tree she calls her prayer tree.
It is hard to take a lot of pictures. but I will try to do my best. They'll be a party we're going to for a baptism on Thursday and then the baptism on Sunday and then I will send the SD card this next Monday and make sure it is safely wrapped or protected to not fall out. Sorry about the last one.
I love you talk to you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment