Lans arrived in Indianapolis on Tuesday. He was able to call us early in the morning right before his flight boarded. It was so nice to hear his voice. He sounded great and really anxious excited to get to Indianapolis and get to work. I naturally tend to worry about him and become that over protective older sister, but he has this new unshakeable confidence in him that really puts me at ease. I know he will achieve great things.
You are right, Cali, he is confident. He has a knowledge of the truth in what he is doing. I am at ease, as well! And it was so nice to hear his voice Tuesday morning!
ReplyDeleteIt is truly amazing the mantle that is upon our missionaries! It is hard to describe, but he has it now and he is going to be wonderful. I'm glad you are doing this blog so we can follow his journey a bit closer! Just wonderin', I followed the blog but can't see the followers list...anyway...thank you for doing this! Love you all...
ReplyDeleteHe'll be great!! I can't wait to start reading those letters you'll be posting on here!!
ReplyDelete