Monday, February 27, 2012

zone & stake conference

27th Feb 2012 Dear Family, This last week we had Zone conference in Indianapolis on Thursday. The training was great. President Collins trained on effective prayer. It was very amazing the things I learned about the amazing ability of prayer. Think about it. Every one of us has the ability to receive answers to prayers but there is no way to describe how it feels or what it is like to someone else, for them to know what we felt. We each have our own frequency with our Heavenly Father. It is amazing how He is able to communicate with each one of his children on such an individual level. Stake Conference was also this Sunday. Yesterday we rode up in Br. W's van with some other members to the stake center in Bloomington. The Speakers spoke with power and it was a great conference. The Stake President spoke to the youth on a personal level with conviction on Agency and what it really is. That it isn't just our freedom to choose but that it is choice between eternal life, according to the power of Jesus Christ, or death, according to the captivity and power of the devil. And he mentioned how we will be held accountable how we use our agency. Transfers are coming up next week, March 7th. I am likely going to be transferred. I love the people and area of Linton where I have been serving. I am excited for the C family. They are progressing well and making important steps toward lasting conversion. The calls for transfers are next Monday early morning, so I will let you know in the next email if I am leaving. There are several other people that I have great hopes for toward lasting conversion. I am glad the pictures arrived safely. I love all of you and hope that your week has been a good one. With Love, Elder Lans Drake

No comments:

Post a Comment