But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
Monday, March 12, 2012
here in bluffton
12th Mar 2012
Dear Family,
I am now living in Bluffton. I am serving in the Decatur Branch with the building in the nearby town Decatur. My companion is Elder B. We are working with some amazing people. There are 4 people that have a strong baptism date they have set and are working for. One of them, A is amazing. The first time we taught him about the Word of Wisdom this week he quit immidiately smoking. He gave away his Folgers that he had in his apartment right after our visit. He is 20 years old and he is an amazing investigator. As well we are working with a family that the Wife is preparing for baptism. We have dinner with them tonight. The branch is very nice. They feed us everyday about and they help with rides and alot. I am getting used to the new area. Today we did laundry at a less active members and it took a long time so I don't have alot of time to type today and still need to email the president before 6pm. I will be sure to make some more time next week to write some more. The town is beatiful and the weather has been nice.
With Love,
Elder Drake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment