Monday, March 19, 2012

the great work

19th Mar 2012 Dear Family, Thank you for the package. It came in this morning and I grabbed it and put it in the apartment without opening it yet. Thank you for your emails, I am glad to here Emma and Jordan are getting baptized.. You'll have to tell them that I love them. Bluffton is great. This week has been record highs for this time of the year. It has been about 79-82 degrees out the past couple days which is very odd weather for here. I need some more short sleave white shirts, I only have two right now. The work that is going on is awesome. We are have been recieving alot of referrals from the branch. The B family that we are working with, Sis. B is preparing for baptism and Br. B for the priesthood, have been doing great. They bought us a ton of groceries for the missionaries food drive the relief society held and now we just have tooo much food. It is great though. I love them and am glad they are integrating into the branch. My companion Elder B is originally from Oregon but moved to West Jordan UT. He likes mathematics and physics and we get along great. One of his strengths is that he is good at noticing and pointing out other peoples strengths. He has diabeties and has a pump. I love you and look forward to hearing from you again and telling you more about how the work is progressing he in Decatur Branch. With Love, Elder Lans Drake

No comments:

Post a Comment