Dear Family
This week was full of amazing events and experiences! This morning calls came in for Transfers that we will have on Wednesday. President called us right after our workout and thanked us for the work that we have been doing in Linton and told my companion he is leaving the area and becoming district leader in another district and He talked with me and told me he'd like me to stay in Linton and I am going to train a new missionary these next two transfers here in Linton. It is exciting and humbling. I must rely on the Lord's help in this new responsibility. So that was today. We are going out to dinner tonight for my companion's goodbye.
I received the 2 Christmas packages! Thank you so much. I like the GPS that you got me and the chocolates are good and the cliff bars and fruit leather is real nice. I liked the stocking and I hung it up. I will be putting up decorations this week because I wasn't sure if I would be staying in Linton until now.
Thank you for the Letter Pops. The new music is real nice =) I enjoy running in the morning and working out to all the Christmas music. Yesterday a member gave us some summer sausage made from a deer he killed that is real delicious. It has cheese and jalapenos in it. Some of the members in the Ward have given us some Christmas Cards too. We were invited to spend Christmas with two different families. First, right after church we are going to one who lives real close by for their traditional Christmas breakfast that they always have the missionaries over at. Then we are going to the other for lunch and to spend time with them on Christmas! It should be real nice. Although the ward is small, it has very nice members.
This week we had some really great spiritual lessons with a few different families and people.
I am glad to hear you are having fun on your vacation. I love you all and am having a great time serving the Lord. I love His work!
With Love,
Elder Lans Drake
No comments:
Post a Comment