Tuesday, December 27, 2011

!Christmas!

27th Dec. 2011

Dear Family
I had a wonderful Christmas... It was really nice to talk to you on Christmas day. I am sending some letters in the mail. The sim card should be going with. Have a wonderful New Years! This last week was a lot of fun and great. There is a family that we are working with that is really progressing well and this last week we had a great experience with them watching the Restoration DVD and teaching them about it.  They are preparing to be baptized and confirmed.  Although I was not home for Christmas I was not homesick at all. I thought of each of you more than words do justice. This Christmas season I felt a very powerful influence of the Holy Ghost and it was something I will remember for the rest of my life. This week the email isn't that long because I don't have a lot of time today. The library was closed yesterday and I only am taking an hour to check email, email and report to the Mission President. Just wanted to let you know I love you all and I had a great Christmas. I will talk to you all next week and let you know what is going on.
With Love,
Elder Lans Drake

No comments:

Post a Comment